The 5th IEEE Workshop on
Advances in Information, Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Riga, Latvia, November 24–25, 2017
Riga Technical University, Campus Kipsala,
12 Âzenes Str., K1-115
Computer Systems Engineering at Tallinn University of
Peeter Ellervee, Prof.Dr., Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
Vytautas Urbanavicius, Anastasia Zhiravetska
1. Eldar Sabanovic, Dalius Matuzevicius. Experimental Investigation of Feature Descriptors for Retinal Image Registration
2. Ivars Zalitis, Aleksandrs Dolgicers, Jevgenijs Kozadajevs. Experimental testing of distance protection performance in transient fault path resistance environment
3. Gediminas Staigvila, Vitalij Novickij. Concept of High dB/dt Pulse Forming System for Biological Cell Membrane Permeabilization
4. Josifs Survilo, Dmitrijs Boreiko, Ivars Zalitis, Jevgenijs Kozadajevs. Primary Use of Renewable Energy Sources in Electric Power Industry
5. Paulius Butkus, Sebastjanas Kurčevskis, Sonata Tolvaiđienë, Audrius Grainys. Computer Model of The High Frequency up to 30 kV/cm Electric Field Generator
6. Lukáđ Kohútka, Viera Stopjaková. Extension of Hardware-Accelerated Real-Time Task Schedulers for Support of Quad-Core Processors
7. Irina Krikun. Applying Learning Analytics Methods to Enhance Learning Quality and Effectiveness in Virtual Learning Environments
8. Pjotrs Dorogovs, Andrejs Romanovs. Further enhancement of E-service security means by introduction of SOC in public authorities
9. Tomyslav Sledevič, Darius Plonis, Andrius Katkevičius, Audrius Krukonis. Investigation of Open Cylindrical Multilayer Waveguides Filled with Biological Tissue
Dalius Navakauskas, Andrejs Românovs
10. Lida Kouhalvandi, Sercan Aygün, Gökhan Güneş Özdemir, Ece Olcay Gunes. 10-bit High-Speed CMOS Comparator with Offset Cancellation Technique
11. Quyen Vu, Andrey Ronzhin, Mehmet Guzey, Vinh Nguyen and Oksana Solenaya. Algorithms for Joint Operation of Service Robotic Platform and Set of UAVs in Agriculture Tasks
12. Oleksandr Korkh, Andrei Blinov. Dynamic Characteristic Evaluation of a 600V Reverse Blocking IGBT Device
13. Antonio Luchetta, Stefano Manetti, Francesco Grasso, Maria Cristina Piccirilli, Alberto Reatti. Single fault diagnosis in analog circuits: a multi-step approach
14. Anna Poreva, Yevgeniy Karplyuk and Valentyn Vaityshyn. Machine Learning Techniques Application for Lung Diseases Diagnosis
15. Antans Sauhats, Sergey Kovalenko, Inga Zicmane. Power system equivalent circuit for controlled load analysis
16. Priit Ruberg, Keijo Lass, Elvar Liiv, Peeter Ellervee. Embedded Software Performance Estimations at Different Compiler Optimization Levels
17. Irina Krikun. Application of Educational Data Mining to Create Intelligent Multi-Agent Personalised Learning System
Ilja Galkin, Darius Plonis
18. Artem Suponenkov, Jânis Kampars, Kriđjânis Pinka, Guntis Mosâns, Aleksandrs Sisojevs, Româns Taranovs, Jânis Grabis and Audris Locmelis. Application of Image Recognition and Machine Learning Technologies for Payment Data Processing
19. Kateryna Ivanko, Nikita Budik and Natalia Ivanushkina. Feature Selection for Biometric Iris Recognition
20. Boris Sokolov, Andrey Gnidenko and Anatoly Shalyto. Models and algorithms of operational planning and control of dynamical objects with application of the Pontryagin's Maximum principle
21. Anatolijs Zabasta, Kaspars Kondratjevs, Nadezda Kunicina, Janis Peksa. MQTT enabled service broker for implementation Arrowhead core systems for automation of control of utility systems
22. Marijan Jurgo, Romualdas Navickas. Comparison of TDC parameters in 65 nm and 0.13 µm CMOS
23. Leonid Kladovđčikov, Romualdas Navickas. Design of self-test and self-calibration systems for analog active RC filters
24. Mara Pudane. Classification of Agent-Based Models from the Perspective of Multi-Agent Systems
25. Jevgenijs Stegura, Pavels Suskis and Oleg Tetervenok. Integration of Microwave Sensor into Low Cost Indoor LED Lamp – Element of Smart Lighting System
Vytautas Urbanavicius, Anastasia Zhiravetska
26. Matiss Stunda. Pulsed Load Power Supply With Energy Storage for Aluminum Spot Welding
27. Julius Skirelis and Dalius Navakauskas. Edge Computing in IoT: Preliminary Results on Modeling and Performance Analysis
28. Saulius Sakavičius, Artűras Serackis, Darius Plonis. Investigation of the Influence of Attack and Decay Parameters on the Performance of Loudness Control Algorithm
29. Janis Eidaks, Sergejs Tjukovs and Dmitrijs Pikulins. Exploration of possible energy sources for hybrid power system of indoor WSN
30. Vladislavs Minkevičs and Jans Đlihte. Modelling IT security risk management in academic environment
31. Kristaps Vitols and Andrei Podgornov. Concept of Cost-Effective Power-Assist Wheelchair’s Electrical Subsystem
32. Ievgen Pichkalov, Anna Kyselova, Gennadiy Kyselov. Generation-Side Real-Time Energy Pricing Control
33. Maxim Vorobyov and Ilya Galkin. Concept of Cost-Effective Power-Assist Wheelchair: Human-in-the-Loop Subsystem
34. Alexander Bubovich. The comparison of different types of DC-DC converters in terms of low voltage implementation
Ilja Galkin, Darius Plonis
35. Jans Glagoďevs, Kârlis Freivalds. Logo Detection in Images Using HOG and SIFT
36. Vytautas Abromavicius, Arturas Serackis. Stereoscopic Focus Moment Identification Based on Pupil Dynamics Measures
37. Nadezda Zenina, Yuri Merkuryev, Andrejs Romanovs. Transport travel demand simulation model development for mixed-use building
38. V. Mačaitis, R. Navickas. Comparison of LC-VCO and LC-DCO parameters in 65 nm CMOS technology
39. Gatis Gaigals, Evita Vavilina. Simulation of Compressed Sensing Based Passive Radar for Drone Detection
40. Gintautas Tamulevičius, Jonas Kaukënas. High-order Autoregressive Modeling of Individual Speaker's Qualities
41. Jevgenijs Kozadajevs, Aleksandrs Dolgicers, Ivars Zalitis, Dmitrijs Boreiko. Load balancing strategy for power networks in critical power shortage condition
Dalius Navakauskas, AIEEE 2017 General Co-Chair
REQUIREMENT FOR PRESENTATIONS
Presentation duration up to 10 min with questions. Presentation language: English. All presentations must be prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF formats.
REQUIREMENT FOR POSTERS
Poster format is A1 (594mm x 841mm), language: English; should contain the goal, methodology of research and the main findings, both theoretical and applied.
* – Complimentary passes for all AIEEE participants.
** – Complimentary passes for all AIEEE participants.
Conference will be held at the Íipsala Campus of Riga Technical University,
12 Azenes Str., Riga, Latvia
Republic of Latvia is part of European Union, and citizens of European Union states and many other countries do not need visa if they stay for up to 90 days in any 180-day period (please check yourself).
Otherwise, conference participant must obtain visa to any of the European Union states before traveling to the conference event. Accepted authors, who need visa, please write a request to the conference organizers on e-mail email@example.com in order to obtain an invitation to the conference. Please take into account that visa invitations will not be sent automatically.
Riga International Airport is the largest international air carrier in the Baltics and the main center of air traffic in the region, offering scheduled passenger, freight and mail service in the cities of Europe and the world
Riga coach terminal serves many internatioal bus directions. It is possible to book bus tickets using BusEurope.eu service.
Riga, Íîpsalas iela 2
Phone: +371 67 608 000
Riga, Íîpsalas iela 2
Phone: +371 67 608 000
CALL FOR PAPERS
The workshop aims at bringing together young scientists and researchers from information; electronic and electrical engineering field of science in an effort to promote and encourage cross-fertilization of ideas and tools related but not limited to computer technologies; audio or image processing and recognition; automatic control; robotics; computer hardware and software; telecommunications; information technology; information systems; system security and control; modelling and performance; e-commerce and e-governance; cloud computing; human computer interaction; cyber-physical systems, intelligent systems; high performance and next generation computing; sensor nodes; circuits; devices; wireless sensor networks; internet and web applications; mobile computing; semantic Web and ontologies.
IEEE Latvia Section
Riga Technical University
IEEE Lithuania Section
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
Prof. Assoc. Andrejs Romanovs Riga Technical University, Latvia
Prof. Dalius Navakauskas Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
Scientific and Organizing Committee Chairs:
Prof. Ilja Galkins Riga Technical University, Latvia
Prof. Vytautas Urbanavičius Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
IEEE Latvia Section Power Electronics/Industrial Electronics/Industry Applications Society Joint Chapter; IEEE Latvia Section Computer Society Chapter; IEEE Lithuania Section Computer Chapter ; IEEE Lithuania Section Signal Processing/ Computational Intelligence/Communications Joint Chapter.
Abstract (or Paper draft) submission:* October 2, 2017
Notification of acceptance: October 16, 2017
Final Paper submission**: November 3, 2017
* – Abstract must include presenter’s IEEE member number (valid for year 2018).
** – Proceedings, published in a volume with ISBN numbers will be posted at the conference WWW site and subsequently submitted for inclusion in IEEE online digital library IEEEXplore. Selected best papers are considered for publication in scientific journals:
“Electrical, Control and Communication Engineering” (ISSN 2255-9140), .
“Information Technology and Management Science” (ISSN 2255-9086), https://ortus.rtu.lv/science/en/series/17;
“Science – Future of Lithuania: Electronics and Electrical Engineering” (ISSN 2029-2341), http://www.mla.vgtu.lt;
Registration is free of charge for accepted papers
Authors who agree to the requirements expressed below are invited to enter the online submission system here
English is the working language of the Conference. Papers are limited to six (A4) sized pages. The review process will have two phases. Prospective participants are invited to electronically submit an extended abstract (min. 700 words, as PDF file), following the instructions available on the Conference web site. Abstract must include presenter’s IEEE member number (valid for year 2016). Final paper acceptance will be based on full paper submission, after first approval of abstracts. Templates for written papers are available here
Submit only original work. Prospective authors are expected to submit only their own original works. Manuscripts that violate IEEE's publication principles may be summarily rejected. If the violation is deemed severe, then disciplinary actions may also be taken by IEEE. Each accepted paper must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. No-Show Policy: The Organizing Committee reserves the right to exclude a paper from proceedings and from distribution at IEEE Xplore after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
For Submission and Registration Guidance:
AIEEE’2017 Workshop page: aieee2017.ieee.lv
AIEEE’2017 Paper submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aieee2017
Contact: A. Đenfelds, firstname.lastname@example.org (LV) | D. Plonis, email@example.com (LT)
IEEE Conference record number: 42775